Our mission as a church is to help people become intentional neighbors through knowing and following Jesus. We love our town and the people in it, and we show that by putting our love into action. Check out some of the ways we serve and care for people through different organizations and opportunities, and to get involved with any of these, email us.
- Castle Rock Town Events – One of the greatest ways to be intentional neighbors is through serving our town at local events. At things like Oktoberfest, Starlighting, the Fair & Rodeo Parade, we want to be a part of serving and loving our town during special celebrations.
- Groundwire – Through becoming a Coach at Groundwire, you have the opportunity to help lead people into a relationship with Jesus and see their lives and eternity change forever!
- Kenya, East Africa – Through our partnership with Bread of Life Mission, Front Range is able to send mission teams to serve the people of Turkana, Kenya. Trips include evangelism, construction, food and medical services, and more.
- Journey Point Fellowship – One of the greatest blessings in the history of our church has been the love and support of partner churches, and we love returning that blessing to new church plants. We will soon take a trip to serve Journey Point Fellowship and help them launch strong.
- Douglas County Food Pantry – Many families in Douglas County struggle to make ends meet, and some students require subsidized meals, but what happens when they’re not at school? We have the opportunity to partner with DCHS to stock a food pantry where, God willing, no student or family will go hungry in our community. If you would like to sponsor families in an on-going basis to care for their needs, you can visit this page and choose the “DCHS Sponsor” drop down option.
- Wellspring – Whether you’re interested in teaching classes, baking, helping in the café, studio or garden or just hanging out with our friends during lunch, there is a place for you to volunteer at Wellspring to serve the special needs community!
- Neighbor Network – Neighbor Network serves as the Aging Resource Center for all of Douglas County, Colorado. They are a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing resources and direct services that allow seniors to stay independent as long as possible. By the year 2030, one in four Douglas County residents will be 60 years or older. With Neighbor Network’s innovative programs and volunteer services, our aging residents can keep their cost of living down and quality of life up.