Front Range parents, we want to partner with your family during this season. In addition to several practical tools available below, we are excited about Front Range Kids Live, a high energy service designed for your kids, Custom Live, a live streaming our Custom Student service and Front Range Family Fun Night, an opportunity for families to learn and have fun together. Please check back frequently as we will be adding resources often.
Kids Ministry In Person
Front Range Kids, is having in-person services starting July 12th. We count it a privilege to partner with you to influence the faith and identity of the next generation. Please know that we have gathered a panel of medical staff and parents to research guidelines and best practices. From there we have created a comprehensive safety and sanitation plan.
We look forward to gathering together with your family. We have a plan in place to keep everyone safe and we are excited to move forward. Space is limited so preregistration (saving your spot) is required. Save your spot here.
Saving your spot will enable us to keep our gatherings within the required numbers. If you need to cancel to make space for someone else, please email us.
Here are a few things you can expect this Sunday in Front Range Kids.
- When you arrive at church on Sunday, we will do quick, touchless health scans of each child being checked in.
- The Kids Ministry Dream Team will go through touchless health scans before service, as well.
- Kids Ministry will be open 10 minutes before each service and closed and cleared in between service to allow the sanitation team to clean all kids’ environments.
- We will have touchless check-in and check-out.
- We will have touchless hand-sanitizing stations.
- Masks and social distancing will be observed by our team members.
- Kids can wear masks at parents’ discretion but it is not required.
- We will have limited group sizes to comply with guidelines.
- All toys, equipment, furniture and other items in each room will be sanitized before, during and after service.
- We will not be offering a snack, but individual water bottles will be provided.
- Diaper bags and other items will be left outside rooms with your child’s name on them.
- Only one parent per family to drop off and pick up children.
Your child should also expect to have a great morning! We will have fun, welcoming, and safe activities for each group. We will also have engaging, interactive, age-specific biblical lessons. We can’t wait to see your family!
If you have any questions or concerns please email JenProsser@frontrange.org
Front Range Family Fun Night
We’ve designed Front Range Family Fun Night so you can spend an evening of family fun and talk about stuff that matters. We’ve done the work for you by including a brand new Family Fun Night video and other fun elements that will get the entire family laughing and talking.
Your family can join us live Sunday night at 6:00 pm for the Family Fun Night Video. Biblical truths will be shared in an engaging way that is sure to make the entire family laugh.
Enjoy the Family Fun Night Video any time that works for your family.
Family Fun Night Tools
Are you tired of watching the same old reruns from Netflix? Getting yawns during family game night, even from the dog? We hear you. That’s why we’ve designed Front Range Family Fun Night so you can spend an evening of family fun (without the yawns) and talk about stuff that matters. We’ve done the work for you by including a brand new Family Fun Night video that even the dog will enjoy. We’ll throw in stuff to do and talk about that can happen while you binge out on pepperoni with extra cheese (or whatever your family fav is). Here are a couple of easy ways to make it happen:
- Pick a night that works for the whole family (we like Sunday night, but we’re not gonna get bossy)
- Watch the video together. Then after you stop laughing, talk about it over an easy dinner.
- Or start with dinner, then the video, and then talk about why you couldn’t stop laughing over a yummy dessert. Double Stuff Oreos, anyone?
- We’ll even throw in a game or two to use as an appetizer or finale. You can find that in the Parent Guide. The point is you’ll create some family memories this summer that will last a lifetime. (Remember that time dad snorted Diet Coke out his nose?) Yep. It’s happening. Let’s get started!
Front Range Kids
After your child has enjoyed the weekly Bible story download the God Time Card and Parent Cue to continue the conversations in your home.
If your child is watching the Front Range @ Home with you the kid’s sermon notes will help them follow along with the message.
Access any of the weekly Bible stories and resources at any time. Simply click on the link for the video page. Once on the video page, choose the category that best fits your child.
Online Community Groups for Kids
To help your child stay connected with the leaders and other kids in their Front Range Community Group, this Summer we are pausing online community groups and having in-person park meetups.
Each week we will have the Kids Ministry Community Group Leaders at a Castle Rock Park. Your family is welcome to stop by and join us for fresh air, fun, and fellowship. You will stay with your kids while they are at the park. Your family can stop in to say hello or stay a bit. Check back each week for the location, date, and time.
We will be meeting on Thursday July 2nd at 4:00 pm at Founders Park for a bike parade. Look for the Front Range A-frame sign.
6th grade-12th grade
We will be live streaming our Custom services every Tuesday at 7:30 pm. These will consist of messages, interviews, Q&As, and games. You can watch on our Custom YouTube channel, or on our Instagram page through the app on your mobile device.
Community groups have always been a huge part of Custom, and it still is! We are excited to announce that every week after Custom services we will be hosting Zoom community groups! In order to provide the best experience, these groups will be middle school and high school specific as well as gender specific. This will be a safe and fun experience for your students to continue to build community during this time. If you have any questions please email Brandonyates@frontrange.org.
Here is the Zoom link for student Community Groups