One of our goals as a church is to help resource you to grow and become more of who God has made you to be. We believe that God cares and has next steps for each of us. This page seeks to give you some resources, books, and people you can engage with to grow and find the help you need to see God’s best in these areas.
Refresh Series Resources
- Date Night In ideas:
- Full Interview with Ted Lowe of MarriedPeople.org
Check out some resources to help you grow and discover more of the purpose that God may have for you.
- Growing in Spiritual Maturity at Front Range
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World.
- The Rest of God: Restoring your soul by restoring Sabbath.
- Spiritual Pathways Assessment: Spiritual pathways help us identify the ways we most naturally connect with God. There are a total of seven pathways. Most people gravitate toward one or two of them.
- Bible Reading Plans
- Enneagram Test: The enneagram is a personality assessment using 9 “types” to describe how you operate and interact with the world around you. Further enneagram study can be found at the link provided, and through a book called The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron.
- Five Fold Ministry Survey: This test is designed to give you a snapshot of your Base and Phase ministry gifts as articulated in Ephesians 4 (Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist, Pastor).
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment: This assessment will help you discover how the Holy Spirit has gifted you for ministry in the world around you.
- Digital Minimalism: Minimalism is the art of knowing how much is just enough. Digital minimalism applies this idea to our personal technology. It’s the key to living a focused life in an increasingly noisy world.
- Strengths Finder: To help people uncover their talents, Gallup introduced the first version of its online assessment, StrengthsFinder, in the 2001 management book Now, Discover Your Strengths. Strengths Finder 2.0 is the new and improved version with online access to strategies to help you apply your strengths.
Resources for Tough Questions
- The Question That Never Goes Away
- Why does God allow suffering? (Right Now Media access required. Email JonnySharp@frontrange.org to get a FREE login.
- The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
- Article: The Gift of Loneliness
- Article: Finding God in Our Loneliness
- Article: 5 Important Ways Christians Should Cope With Loneliness
Counseling & Therapy Resources
- Southeast Counseling
- Envision Counseling
- Envision is currently offering a free 30 minute phone consultation
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Supports
- Freedom From Addiction (Book)
- Celebrate Recovery Booklet
Help With Spiritual Direction
- Prayer Team at Front Range
- This link opens an email to our Prayer Team.
- Sacred Heart Jesuit Retreat House
- Great for personal retreats and time with God.
- Community Groups at Front Range
Suicide Prevention Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Grief Support Group (Email GriefGroup@newhopepres.org)
Family & Kid Resources
Here are a few video studies you can access on Right Now Media. To get a FREE login for Right Now Media, email JonnySharp@frontrange.org
- His Needs, Her Needs on Right Now Media
- The Crazy Cycle on Right Now Media