One of our goals as a church is to help resource you in some of the hardest areas of life because we believe that God cares and has next steps for each of us. This page seeks to give you some resources, books, and people you can engage with to grow and find the help you need to see God’s best in these areas.
- The Question That Never Goes Away
- Why does God allow suffering? (Right Now Media access required. Email JonnySharp@frontrange.org to get a FREE login.
- The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
- Article: The Gift of Loneliness
- Article: Finding God in Our Loneliness
- Article: 5 Important Ways Christians Should Cope With Loneliness
Counseling & Therapy
- Southeast Counseling
- Envision Counseling
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Supports
- Freedom From Addiction (Book)
- Celebrate Recovery Booklet
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- Prayer Team at Front Range
- This link opens an email to our Prayer Team.
- Sacred Heart Jesuit Retreat House
- Great for personal retreats and time with God.
- Community Groups at Front Range
- Bible Reading Plans
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Grief Support Group (Email GriefGroup@newhopepres.org)
Family & Kid Resources
Here are a few video studies you can access on Right Now Media. To get a FREE login for Right Now Media, email JonnySharp@frontrange.org
- His Needs, Her Needs on Right Now Media
- The Crazy Cycle on Right Now Media