Sunday: 8:30am | 10:00am | 11:30am
Front Range exists to help people build community, discover purpose, and grow their faith in Jesus.
One of the incredible things about the time we live in is that the Church is not limited by buildings or geography. We love gathering together in person, but that isn’t possible for everyone, all the time. Our hope is that Front Range at Home gives everyone the chance to gather together in worship, connect with others, and find resources that will encourage and enrich them.
Create an environment of worship and connection.
You don’t have to be a pastor to host Front Range at Home. We want to make it easy for you to create a worship experience wherever you are. Utilize the following tips and resources to create the best experience possible.
1. Get access to materials and resources.
Front Range parents, we want to partner with your family during this season. In addition to several practical tools, we are excited about the Front Range Family Experience every Sunday at 10am, an opportunity for families to worship, learn and have fun together. We are in this together. Check out all of our resources at the Parent Connect.
Our Custom Student Ministry is broadcasting live every Tuesday night at 7:30pm. These will consist of messages, interviews, Q&As, and games. You can watch on the Custom YouTube channel, or on the Custom Instagram page through the app on your mobile device. Find out more info about Custom community groups happening every Tuesday night at the Parent Connect.
During these unprecedented times, we want to be a resource to the community as a church. If you need help in any way, or would like to join us in serving our community, please visit our COVID-19 Resource page for more information.
With these unprecedented times, we are in need of community more than ever, but we must be creative. Community groups are groups of people (usually 3-20) who meet together on a regular basis (weekly or bi-weekly) to study Scripture, talk about life, and learn how to follow Jesus together. During this time of social distancing, we have asked all community groups to meet online. If you need help getting your group online, check out this article for some easy instructions for setting that up. If you would like to join a community group, now is a great time. Check out our community groups page for more info.
2. Think about what a weekend experience looks like at home.
3. Make our Response Time a part of your experience.
Response time is one of the most important parts of a Front Range service and it can be done right where you are.
1. Prayer – Spend time in prayer for one another, family, and friends. You can also request prayer on any of our platforms.
2. Communion – Remember the sacrifice of Christ through providing bread and juice for Communion.
3. Commitment to Christ – If you make a commitment to Christ, be sure to let us know by filling out our online connect card
4. Use proper technology for streaming the worship service.
You don’t have to have the latest, greatest technology to host church at home. But some attention to detail and basic requirements will go a long way for a smooth experience.
We are currently streaming services to the following platforms:
Video & Audio
Treat this like you would any sports event, and consider the size of your “congregation.”
- Play on any TV enabled with Airplay or Chromecast, or with a set-top device, using your preferred streaming platform.
- Worship confidently. Make sure you can make it loud enough without hurting your ears or bugging your neighbors.