Your First Visit
Kids Ministry In-Person
Front Range Kids, is having in-person services. We count it a privilege to partner with you to influence the faith and identity of the next generation. Please know that we have gathered a panel of medical staff and parents to research guidelines and best practices. From there we have created a comprehensive safety and sanitation plan.
Here are a few things you can expect on Sunday’s in Front Range Kids.
- When you arrive at church on Sunday, we will do quick, touchless health scans of each child being checked in.
- The Kids Ministry Dream Team will go through touchless health scans before service, as well.
- Kids Ministry will be open 10 minutes before each service and closed and cleared in between service to allow the sanitation team to clean all kids’ environments.
- We will have touchless check-in and check-out.
- We will have touchless hand-sanitizing stations.
- Masks and social distancing will be observed by our team members.
- Kids can wear masks at parents’ discretion but it is not required.
- We will have limited group sizes to comply with guidelines.
- All toys, equipment, furniture and other items in each room will be sanitized before, during and after service.
- We will not be offering a snack, but individual water bottles will be provided.
- Diaper bags and other items will be left outside rooms with your child’s name on them.
- Only one parent per family to drop off and pick up children.
Your child should also expect to have a great morning! We will have fun, welcoming, and safe activities for each group. We will also have engaging, interactive, age-specific biblical lessons. We can’t wait to see your family!
If you have any questions or concerns please email JenProsser@frontrange.org
Where to Go
Upon arriving at our church, our greeters will gladly assist you and your family to the appropriate check in area for your children. Our rooms are divided by age group into three main areas: Early Childhood (birth- 5 years old), Elementary (Kindergarten -3rd grade) and Pre- Teen (4th -6th grade). Each area has age appropriate rooms designed specifically to incite wonder, provoke discovery, and fuel passion in the faith of the next generation.
Drop-off and Pick-up
We utilize an electronic check-in system to expedite drop-off on a weekly basis and to ensure each child’s safety. At your initial check-in, you will be asked for basic information and any known food allergies or medical conditions. After checking in, you and your child will receive matching numeric tags. If you are needed during a service, the four-digit number on your tag will appear on the video screen in the adult auditorium indicating that you are needed to return to the Front Range Kids area. Children can only be picked up with a matching parent tag.
What Kids Do
We believe children at every phase of life are created to know God. We leverage the distinctive opportunities each phase presents to influence the identity and faith of the next generation. Each age group has age appropriate engaging curriculum that creatively teaches Biblical truths. Each month has a different theme that teaches character traits through relevant Bible stories. Our trained and background checked group leaders utilize videos, music, skits, games, and much more to help children understand and remember that week’s story.
Partnering With Parents
We believe that no one has more potential to influence your child than you, the parent. We also believe two influences working together will make a greater impact than just two influences, so we want to cue you on ways you can leverage everyday moments to build a meaningful history with your kids.
Front Range Kids Online
We want to partner with your family during this season. Our online age-specific kids’ experiences include Front Range Kids On-Demand a high energy service designed for your kids. We update video content and parent resources weekly for your family. You can find everything on the Parent Connect Page. Please check back weekly as we will be updating content often.
Ways for your family to stay informed
- The Parent Connect- a weekly email that has blogs and podcast on different parenting topics as well as cues you on what we are teaching in Front Range Kids and how you can continue the conversation at home.
- Like us on social media at Front Range Kids for great parenting tips, blogs and podcast as well.
- Sign up for text alerts by texting @FRPREK to 81010 for early childhood or @FRKIDS to 81010 for elementary. The text will cue you on how you can start meaningful conversations with your kids during everyday moments.
Child dedications at Front Range are an opportunity to make a commitment as parents to honor God and glorify Him within our household. It is a public commitment to follow the instruction of Deuteronomy 6:5-9. To find out more information or to sign up for the next child dedication, email our kid’s pastor Jen Prosser.
If your child is interested in baptism, we encourage you to sign up for the parent/child baptism class. This class will help you begin and continue a conversation with your child about what it means to follow Jesus. This will also help you know what the best next step for your child is. Baptism is not essential for salvation but is a commandment for all those who come to faith in Jesus Christ. Baptism is a public declaration of faith in Jesus Christ. It is an act of celebration, obedience, and commitment, and we will celebrate together as we see others being baptized. (Acts 2:38, Colossians 2:11-13)
To find out more information or to sign up for the next parent/child baptism class, email our kid’s pastor Jen Prosser.
For more information on Front Range Kids and to sign up for email updates please email our kid’s pastor Jen Prosser.