One of our goals as a church is to help resource you to grow and become more of who God has made you to be. We believe that God cares and has next steps for each of us. This page seeks to give you some resources, books, and people you can engage with to grow and find the help you need to see God’s best in these areas.
Biblical Clarity & Understanding
- The Bible App
- Bible Reading Plans
- The Bible Project – Entertaining videos helping people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Jesus.
- Right Now Media – To get a FREE login, email JonnySharp@frontrange.org
- Blue Letter Bible – Dig into original languages and commentaries using this website. They also have an app.
- The Tony Evans Study Bible (CSB)
- ESV Study Bible
- She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth – Be a man or woman in the Bible every day.
- The Gospel Transformation Bible
- The Bible for Kids and The Jesus Storybook Bible
- New Morning Mercies: A Daily Gospel Devotional
- Abide: Listen to Biblical meditations. Sleep better and stress less with Christ.
- Talk with an elder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Things I Wish Christians Knew About the Bible by Dr. Michael Bird
Spiritual and Personal Growth
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Pete Scazzero
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World.
- The Rest of God: Restoring your soul by restoring Sabbath.
- Spiritual Gifts Assessment: This assessment will help you discover how the Holy Spirit has gifted you for ministry in the world around you.
- Spiritual Pathways Assessment: Spiritual pathways help us identify the ways we most naturally connect with God. There are a total of seven pathways. Most people gravitate toward one or two of them.
- Enneagram Assessment: The enneagram is a personality assessment using 9 “types” to describe how you operate and interact with the world around you. Further enneagram study can be found at the link provided, and through a book called The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron.
- Digital Minimalism: Minimalism is the art of knowing how much is just enough. Digital minimalism applies this idea to our personal technology. It’s the key to living a focused life in an increasingly noisy world.
- Creating an Intimate Marriage
- Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
- Date Night In ideas:
Here are a few video studies you can access on Right Now Media. To get a FREE login for Right Now Media, email JonnySharp@frontrange.org
- The Question That Never Goes Away
- Why does God allow suffering? (Right Now Media access required. Email JonnySharp@frontrange.org to get a FREE login)
- The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis
- Article: The Gift of Loneliness
- Article: Finding God in Our Loneliness
- Article: 5 Important Ways Christians Should Cope With Loneliness